Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Home Sweet Home!


My new room after all my work...


My room before. Notice the ugly wallpaper that was super hard to remove...


It's been a crazy week of packing, moving, sweating, painting, cleaning, and unpacking.... but here is what we have to gain from it: an amazing home in Detroit!

Ours is the one on the very right.

This is the community garden across the street.



I should've took pictures from before of every room, but I didn't. This is Angela's room.


Britany and Samantha's room. -Sam's bed.






One of the bathrooms. Needs work, but it will have to wait...


Kitchen. -Only room we aren't painting.

Love this storage area... needed it so bad!


Living room is amazing!
We also have an art studio room. Can't wait to spend some time in there!


The backyard and other houses in our unit.
Our neighbors are soooo nice :) & drink a lot of wine... haha


The back porch.






No comments:

Post a Comment