Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

hello world.


Starting a new blog today to accommodate the my life. A lot has been happening that is exciting and Id like to share it with you... let start with a little about me:

me. well, Ive always have been a creative person. It runs in my family. My Grandmother used to paint, my Uncle used to do Graphics and Photography, and my Dad can paint, draw, sculpt, etc. When I was younger I was always one of the better students in the art classes. I remember when I was only 5yrs old, I got in trouble and was grounded by my mother. She took away all of my toys and gave me only a piece of paper and a pencil to play with. I drew musical notes. at 5 YRS OLD!!!! In 2nd grade I was the only kid to remember to draw a neck and ears on my self portrait. Guess I pay attention to detail. But if you had seen my honors art paintings as a Senior in H.S. you would never have thought that my parents would pay for me to go to a very expensive college to pursue art... However, after my first painting was done, we knew that this was meant for me to do. Here is my first painting from Grace College.


No comments:

Post a Comment