Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Out West



Mt. Rainier, WA

So it's now mid fall and I've been home from Italy for about 2 1/2 months. I'm getting antsy. I have a Saturday afternoon class and it has kept me from traveling like I'm used to. I generally like to go somewhere about once a month... Some call me a gypsy.

I don't currently have any plans to go anywhere besides Kentucky for Thanksgiving with my family. Maybe New Years will be my next option? Haven't been to Chicago for awhile... Love the weather in LA... I'm not sure...

Anyway, thinking about all these random cities has reminded me of when I went to Seattle/Washington/Oregon last. What a great vacation. Hiking Mt. Rainier, seeing the most North West point of the lower United States, visiting the first Starbucks ever, Pike Place Brewery, the market, stepping in the Pacific Ocean for the first time, Climbing Mt. Hood, big trees, bears and waterfalls. Gorgeous.

Here are a few photographs I took on that trip.

Oregon somewhere

Saw this one while hiking at Mt. Rainier, WA

No idea where this one was at.

This one is from the rain forest in WA.


The prints are all displayed in my room. But if you think they would look good at your house, let me know ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment