Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Caricature

For my Art Education class this semester we have to draw a caricature of ourselves. It will help us to get to know a little more about everyone in the class.



This is my caricature: I am riding a bike, which I've been doing more of lately. The world underneath me shows the continents that I have visited. My goal is to visit each continent before I die. So far I've made it to four of them! I love to travel and see new things. To the left is the skyline of Detroit. I currently live downtown and love it! Also I am a "big city girl," and this represents that. Underneath the world is a swimmer. I was a swimmer from 3rd grade till the end of High School. Received my letter jacket as a Freshman, and was Most Valuable Swimmer my Senior year. And, for the last two years I was the assistant coach of the Girls Royal Oak Ravens Swim Team. They were awesome and won Leagues those two years in a row! To the right is an oil painting brush and palette because I am an artist and my medium of choice is oil painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment