Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

FOR SALE: JULY 9 & 10 @ the Royal Oak Outdoor Art Fair


My art show is coming up quickly.

Royal Oak Outdoor Art Fair
(Corner of 13Mile and Woodward)
Saturday July 9th: 10-6
Sunday July 10th: 10-5

Oil on canvas: Yellow Rose
Selling the Original.
Prints available in many sizes.


I promised people that I would post images of the things I will be selling. Not everything is ready yet... Still glazing pottery, and a couple of my paintings are at the printer. Here are the images I have from my phone:

This pottery piece made it on the cover of the Royal Oak magazine! Its for sale.


I'm attached to this piece... but an artist has to learn that they cant keep everything they create.

RAKU pottery:
It will be hard for my to sell these because I like them so much...

STONEWARE pottery:
All but one of these are mine. All will be priced to SELL! More is baking as we speak.


Oil on canvas: 1957 Chevy
Selling the Original (24"x 24")
Prints available in many sizes.


Oil on canvas: Orange Ranunculus
Selling the Original (24" x 24")
No prints available.

Oil on canvas: Magnolia Tree
Selling the Original.
No prints available.

Oil on canvas: 1947 Pontiac Torpedo
Selling the Original.
Prints available in many sizes.

Oil on canvas: Blue Ranuculous
Original will be displayed: SOLD!
Prints available in many sizes.

Oil on canvas: Railroad
Original will be on display: SOLD!
Prints available in many sizes.

I just got some of the prints back today. They look amazing! I'm so excited to share my art with people. This show will be a huge learning experience for me. Hope you will stop in to say hello!

Royal Oak Outdoor Art Fair
(Corner of 13Mile and Woodward)
Saturday July 9th: 10-6
Sunday July 10th: 10-5






No comments:

Post a Comment